Wednesday 8 February 2017

Updates in Photos

A few days ago, the Pearson campus was blanketed in a thick layer of snow...It was stunningly beautiful to see all the trees lined in white along the Bay. Since this was the second snowfall of the year, there seemed to be less excitement than when I remember it snowing during my first year.  Back then, for my classmates who had never seen snow, it was quite the event. Regardless, there were many snowball fights and snowpeople made this year.


Image may contain: snow, sky, outdoor and nature



On the weekend, some Canadians and I took a trip to East Sooke Park.  It was a wonderful adventure as we stopped at a local Tea House on the way back.




Yesterday I had the joy of participating in Special Topics Day.  The topic was the 5 Senses: Exploring Creativity. There were some amazing workshops throughout the day put on by students.  I attended the Expressive Painting and Intro to Charcoal Drawing.  





Only four days left of my residency and I am so grateful for the adventures I have had here at Pearson.   If you'd like to check out my blog from my time at Pearson (going back 6 years) check out: http://emmyatpearsoncollege.blogspot.ca/

No comments:

Post a Comment